SEASON UNDER THE STARS COVID PROTOCOLS
Your safety and health are our top priority, and everyone at Oil Lamp is making every effort to make sure you have a fun and safe experience. We adhere to all CDC, State, and Local COVID-19 guidelines, and reserve the right to add additional safety protocols to ensure the safety of our patrons, artists, and staff.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to follow the protocols listed on this page. Failure to follow protocols may result in removal from the venue without refund. Please note that COVID-19 mandates and guidelines are always subject to change. Any changes to the protocol will be updated on OilLampTheater.org/COVID and emailed to ticket buyers prior to their performance.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone except while seated in your socially distanced seats. OLT Staff will be masked at all times.
- Your check-in experience will be contactless – expect to either scan your digital ticket or provide name/order information to box office attendant
- Only credit or debit cards will be accepted at the door.
- We’ll provide social distanced and sanitized seating in groups of two, four, and six seats
- You’ll find a QR code located on each seat’s armrest that you can scan for the performance program
- Flexible exchange or refund policy. If you’re unable to make the performance due to COVID-19 related circumstances, we will work with you to either exchange your tickets to another performance date, issue an account credit or full refund.