ABOUT THE SERIES:
Grab your chair and head outdoors, because live performances are back for a limited time! Onstage & Outdoors is a LIVE performance series that takes place at Our Lady of Perpetual Help’s parking lot that is just diagonal to the theater. Bring the whole household to enjoy some live entertainment before it gets too cold! There is a 2 ticket minimum.
- All shows take place at Our Lady of Perpetual Help’s parking lot | 1775 Grove St. Glenview, IL 60025
- MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. If do not want to adhere to the safety protocols we request you stay home or you will be asked to leave and not given a refund. A full list of safety precautions are listed below.
- This a BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair) event. However, a standard folding chair can be rented using our ticketing system.
- Bathrooms are located across the street at Oil Lamp Theater. We suggest individuals use the restroom before attending
- There are scheduled rain days for each event.
October 23rd @ 7:oopm October 25th @ 5:00pm
ABOUT THE SHOW:
(60 minutes) Grab your chairs and cozy up, the next show in our Onstage & Outdoors Series is here to supply the suspense and thrills you need to make your October complete! A Hitchcock Classic reimagined, The 39 Steps: A Live Radio Play by Joe Landry uses 5 actors and live sound effects to create a quick-witted mystery destined to make you gasp and laugh all evening. Embrace the season and join us for an hour of fun! Rain Date: TBD Performers: Devri Chism, Kevin Pollack, Laura Resinger, Isaac Snyder, Mackenzie Williams Creative Team: Director – Abby Railsback | Stage Manager – Kaitlyn Salemi | Production Manager – Anna Lynn Pastucha
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
TICKETS & SEATING:
Our ONSTAGE & OUTDOORS series is located at the Our Lady of Perpetual (OLOPH) parking lots in Glenview. 1775 Grove St. Glenview, IL 60025. A stage has been set up and viewing spaces outlined. Because we have a limited capacity of 200 total, patrons’ viewing areas must be located based on group size in clearly marked, socially distant spaces. We sell group tickets – two (2) minimum and up to six (6) maximum—consisting of persons from your same household or accepted health safety bubble. IMPORTANT NOTE: Tickets are sold as general admission reservations. Upon arrival, your group will be guided to a designated space at the sole discretion of on-site management based on date of purchase and your group size for the important task of maintaining mandatory health safety social distances. If you would like to be seated nearby another attending group, contact the Box Office at 847.834.0738
Choose your section:
- Premiere Seating – $40 per ticket
- Standard Seating – $25 per ticket
- Back Row Seating $15 per ticket
- Optional Chair Rental – $3 per chair
- 2 people: 6×9′
- 3-4 people: 12×9′
- 5-6 people: 18×9′
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair) or RENT a standard folding chair (limited supply)
- 2% fee is added to tickets as an Outdoor Event Fee
We absolutely need your help to insure the health and safety of our patrons, artists and employees. While we are thrilled to be able to offer an entertaining event in the fresh outdoors, we insist that all patrons maintain a 6’ distance from others in other groups while going to or from your designated viewing space and wear face masks except when you are seated in your designated viewing space. It is requested that you continue to wear a face mask even during the performance except when eating or drinking. We thank you for your cooperation in following our safety measures outlined here which comply with official guidance allowing these events to happen. The Oil Lamp theater has taken many measures to protect artists and patrons, and reduce transmission risks of the coronavirus. Please understand your own personal health risks and please take proper precautions appropriate to those risks. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending, participants assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please bring a face covering. We will require the wearing face coverings and observation of proper social distancing.
- Following official guidelines, you may remove your face mask while socially distanced and/or eating or drinking in your performance viewing space. However, we will require face masks at all other times and especially when speaking with staff and other groups of attendees and when moving through the performance area.
- Patrons should remain seated during the performances to assure best sight lines of others.
- We ask patrons to stay in their assigned seating space when not visiting the restrooms.
- To limit the projection of any respiratory droplets we request your consistent mask use at the concert and refrain from shouting and singing.
- The health safety measures outlined here have been shown effective in keeping others safe. Patrons must comply with concert guidelines or they will be removed from concert site without a refund.
- A buffer space of at least 27’ between stage performers and audience will be established and maintained.
- All personnel will wear face coverings and safety gloves, when appropriate.
- The Oil Lamp Theater will have personnel enforcing our event health safety measures.
Parking, Food & Amenities
- Upon entering concert facility, you will be guided to the parking area. After parking, you will then walk to the check-in attendant who upon checking your ticket will guide you to your assigned viewing area. Patrons should bring their own chairs and blankets to set up in their assigned viewing area.
- Patrons are welcome to bring coolers, non-alcoholic beverages and packaged food. No cooking or hot plates are allowed. All items MUST fit inside your designated area.
- Restrooms will be available at the Oil Lamp Theater facility located diagonally across the street from concert. Hand sanitizer will be available. It is about a 3-minute walk. An attendant will be at the facility.
Performers and Staff Safety Precautions
- Every performer and staff member must pass an infrared contactless temperature check upon reporting to work. Sent home if temperature above 100.2
- Every performer and staff member must complete and pass a ‘Covid-19 Symptoms Wellness Questionnaire’ upon reporting for work.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the stage area for performers liberal use.
- A minimum of 27’ distance to maintained between the performers and the first row of guests.
- Mandatory face masks and gloves to be worn by all staff.
- All staff must maintain a 6’ distance from all parties at all times.
- All staff will be trained on maintaining a 6-foot minimum distance between different groups of guests, maximum group size of 6 persons.