Thursday, February 25 @ 7pm (Zoom)
Video is available until Monday, March 1st @ 12pm
Fire up your stove and learn how to make dishes like the pros! Cook alongside local business and Oil Lamp neighbor, Forza Meats and their famed Chef Juan, to make mouth watering Carne Asada Fajitas, Mexican Rice, and Refried Beans from scratch! The class will be presented in a mixture of Spanish and English, with a recipe to follow along with. Proportions serves two people. This virtual event is a part of our fun filled 2021 virtual season.
- Ticket includes: Chimichurri Skirt Steak and 60-80 minute cooking class
- The Chimichurri Skirt Steak must be picked up from Forza Meats on Wed. Feb 24 OR Thurs. Feb 25 between 10am & 6pm. All other ingredients can be found in your pantry or local grocery store.
- Click the PRINT TICKETS button in your email confirmation to access that Zoom link, recipe, and more!
- Get 20% off your entire purchase at Forza Meats for the month of February with proof of ticket purchase (can redeem twice).
- $15 of your ticket is considered a donation