One Night Only : August 7 @ 6:oopm & 8:30 pm
Tickets: $25-$50 (per car)
Run Time: 90 minutes
This page is about the drive-in premiere for Bad Dates. For At-Home Access August 8-23, click HERE.
About the EVENT:
Oil Lamp Theater debuts their fully-produced filmed production of Bad Dates in true drive-in fashion. This is a one day event that takes place at the Our Lady of Perpetual Help’s parking lot across from the theater. with two showings: 6:00pm & 8:30pm. Two 16′ x 9′ LED screens will play Bad Dates while you listen on car’s radio using a FM station. Tickets are expected to sell out. Get yours today! *Only one ticket per car needed. *
- Location: 1775 Grove St, Glenview, IL 60025 – Our Lady of Perpetual Help’s parking lot
- Arrival: Parking starts NO EARLIER than 30 minutes before the showing
- Entrance: Only the Glenview Road entrance will be used to access this event.
- Restrooms: Please use restroom before arriving. For emergency bathroom use, patrons must travel to Oil Lamp Theater.
- ‘Seating’: Ticket purchase dictates which section you’ll park in. Specific parking spots are given up arrival.
About Bad Dates:
Bad Dates is a fully-produced Oil Lamp Theater production that has been filmed by a professional film crew. In this comedy about life’s choices, one actor portrays Haley, a divorced single mom living in New York, as she makes her journey of self discovery dealing with not only a series of bad dates, but also the challenges of raising a teenage daughter, her work as a restaurant manager and a huge shoe collection. Her encounters with a Buddhist rainstorm, the Romanian mob and the New York City Police Department further complicate her life.
*Viewer advise: This production contains some adult language. This is a filmed production and not live*
“Bad Dates” is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc. www.concordtheatricals.com
Dealership of Glenview
Contact: Rich Margaritondo 847-922-0408
Grab dinner at Gusto before or after the drive-in!
Indoor & outdoor seating available starting at 4pm daily
*Proudly serving the North Shore since 1983*
Cast & Crew
Directed by Elizabeth Mazur Levin | Stage Managed by Kaitlyn Salemi
Lighting Design by Sam Anderson | Production Assistant – Ellen Markus | Set Construction – Greg Korak