A Message to Our Patrons Regarding COVID-19
The Oil Lamp Theater’s highest priority is the health and well-being of all our patrons, artists, and staff. We continue to closely monitor and evaluate developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health and government authorities.
Currently, we have switched around our schedule fo upcoming shows to be support our patrons and artists. Please, visit each show’s page for more informations.
As a 60-seat venue, we are able to maintain all recommended safety measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 while implementing additional helpful practices of our own. Current practices include:
• Significant increase of frequency in cleaning and disinfecting our facilities with an added focus on all high-touch surface areas.
• Temporary suspension of serving snacks such as cookies, nuts, and M&Ms.
• Door service that allows contactless entering and exiting of the theater
• Having staff and ushers who interact with audience members wear gloves
• Not reusing programs
• Monitoring the health and condition of all staff members, and encouraging them not to come into work even with the slightest of symptoms
We encourage all patrons to remain vigilant and take seriously the responsibility to stay home if you feel ill in the slightest. We strongly suggest following common hygiene practices such as: washing your hands frequently with hot water and soap for 20 seconds, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
Please feel free to contact the Oil Lamp Theater Box Office at 847-834-0738 regarding any additional information about our efforts, or if you have questions related to your tickets. We will update any changes to our programming via e-mail, on oillamptheater.org and our social media channels.